Answers to your most burning questions about Catering:
- Where do you deliver?
- We only deliver within the Detroit area. You can also pick up at our Willis location (422 W. Willis St. Detroit, MI 48201.)
- What is the delivery fee?
- Our delivery fee is $15.
- What is included with each delivery?
- We can include napkins, utensils, cups, sugar, and cream if needed.
- Do you provide beverages?
- We encourage people to provide their own sustainable drinking cups, however we can provide soft drinks, OJ, or bottled water for $2.00 per person.
- Can you accommodate a special diet?
- We can accommodate different diets and allergies; nut-free, gluten free, vegetarian, or vegan, but prefer not to modify items.
- Do you charge a setup fee?
- The basic setup is free, but if it is a larger order setup, we charge a service fee.
- How soon should I place my order?
- We need catering orders to be placed with a complete invoice 72 hours in advance.
- When is my invoice due?
- We need payments 2 days prior to your event.
- When should I place my large order?
- For any orders bigger than $800, we need a week in advance notice.
- Can you accommodate my small order?
- For any order under $100, we ask you place it with our cafe staff for pick up.
We love to work with our clients to get the catering they are looking for. If there is something you are thinking about that is not on our menu, please ask!